[OT]XP Help

Help
I am trying to set up a new server with 1TB on an Adaptec ATA Raid
controler.
The mobo is an old one so will not boot from CD so I am using floppies to
start the install.
All goes well, F6 to install the raid drivers etc, after the drives have
been formatted I get the following message:-
The following volume in the .SIF file used by Setup is corrupt or missing.
Value 0 on the line in section [SourceDiskValue] with key
"SP1.cab."
I have tried creating the boot disks again in case a file was bad still no
joy. Google does not throw up any help that makes sense to me.

Any ideas please

Thanks
Alancc