RE: UKHA2004 - Prize List & Timetable Published

  • Subject: RE: UKHA2004 - Prize List & Timetable Published
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 12:43:14 +0100

Yes, Yes, Yes and 100 times more - YES.

The prize donating companies (and individuals) are showing faith and
helping to make UKHA2004 a great event - It seems only fair that the
attendees who do the same and put a little faith in the event should be
the ones who stand a chance of benefiting!

>Just 6 days left to pre-register at the discounted rate.  Please get
your
>cheques in ASAP.  Full details at www.ukha2004.com

Yeah, I'm getting excited about it - it's going to be a real blast.

When it was just "blokes down the pub" at the Kings Head, myself
and
Jenni flew down from Glasgow twice - and didn't regret it for a moment!

With the new location in Hatfield, this is, without a doubt, the best
meeting of it's kind, and a dramatically better use of your time and
money than most of the big exhibitions/trade shows.

Go On - you know you want to ;)

I.