Latest message you have seen: Re: [OT]XP Help

RE: UKHA2004 - Prize List & Timetable Published

  • Subject: RE: UKHA2004 - Prize List & Timetable Published
  • From: "Don McAllister" <donmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 12:32:58 +0100

Coo!

That's a mighty impressive list - Thanks due all round!

I wonder what the odds of of winning a prize based on the current confirmed
attendance list is? Must be pretty high.

As someone who has already pre-booked onto the event, I've no issue with
excluding those at the door. It's just a pity I'm only able to attend on
th=
Saturday.

I think the exclusion idea is good as an incentive to get those waverers on
board. If it takes some of the pain away from you guys organising on the
day, all the better.

Don

=20

Yahoo! Groups Links