From: "Mark McCall" <lists@xxxxxxx>
To: "Ukha_D@xxxxxxx" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>;
<ukha@xxxxxxx>; <UK_Selfbuild@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2004 7:45 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] UKHA2004 - Prize List & Timetable Published

The final few replies are in and the prize list is completed.

Final figure £3,550 http://www.ukha2004.com/prizes.html

As I've said previously this is a truly marvelous figure and you can see
from the list just how generous these companies (and individuals!) have
been. Please continue to support the companies that support us!

Perhaps we should only allow people that pre-book to be entered into the
prize draw and exclude those paying at the door?  It would certainly be a
lot easier to administer from our point of view.

I've also published the timetable of the presentations.  This may be
subject
to some final tweaks.

http://www.ukha2004.com/timetable.html

Just 6 days left to pre-register at the discounted rate.  Please get your
cheques in ASAP.  Full details at www.ukha2004.com

Thanks

M.

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

Member Offers - http://www.freeranger.co.uk/ukha