Re: XBMC Update

Just downloaded the latest build (19th April) of Xbox Media Centre.

> The new additions include:
> added: DVD main title playback from hd/network
>        (both img/iso images and vob+ifo folders work, no menu support)
> added: Scrolling RSS feed. To remove or change URL, edit home.xml

> I haven't tried it yet but it looks interesting

I tested it by extracting Monsters Inc and creating an ISO using Nero. It
would
only get through to the main film, rather than just the THX setup if I used
fast
forward. Even then the default audio track was the wrong one. So it's not
quite
right yet.

It may just be an issue with that one DVD though as I made an iso just from
VIDEO_TS directory of a different film that I already had on my drive and
that
worked fine.

Further testing is probably needed!