RE: Re: New to X10 - Let's Automate site down?

  • Subject: RE: Re: New to X10 - Let's Automate site down?
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 11:54:01 +0100

> > > I just had a weird thought of you prancing naked above a
> x10 powered
> > > water jet in the Black Firs garden (Mike's electrician said
a few
> > > years ago he was automating some fountains !)
>
> Dont be silly Phil wouldnt do that ..He  knows how reliable x10 is
> .....;-)))
>  C-BUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...
> Frank

Mike's having quite a lot of work done on Black Firs at the moment - I
can't
say exactly what but I'm sure when it's finished then the Black Firs
website
will be updated accordingly - but I was over there Wednesday morning to
basically check out the wiring looms for the master bedroom and see if I
could think of anything else that needed running before it's all walled in
and there are some bloody big racks of LD11's up in the loft!

It's all X10 lighting there and it does work bloody well.

Phil

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

Member Offers - http://www.freeranger.co.uk/ukha