From: Steve Morgan [mailto:smorgo@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 20 April 2004 18:52
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Freeview STB and IR sender recommendation

Having recently bought another TiVo for the bedroom, it's time for a few
more channels.
=20
There are obviously loads of cheap Freeview STBs around at the moment,
but
what do folks recommend? I don't want to pay a fortune, but I'm not
interested in the cheapest, either. It must work _perfectly_ with TiVo
and
have SCART output (preferably RGB). I don't need digital audio at the
moment, but you never know in future.
=20
Secondly, I want to move the TiVo into the loft (or perhaps the computer
room) because it's too noisy for the bedroom. Signal cabling is no
problem;
we're only talking 5M max, but what should I use for IR? Does TiVo work
OK
with the usual Powermid kind of repeater?
=20
TIA,
Steve

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20

Member Offers - http://www.freeranger.co.uk/ukha=20