RE: Changing a fuse box to consumer unit.

  • Subject: RE: Changing a fuse box to consumer unit.
  • From: "Ben Addison" <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 21:19:09 +0100

Stuart,
Dean is about right there with the price.
My average price is about =A3220, but that=92s for a 10-12 way split-load
b=
oard.

But I know that Mr electric will charge you around =A3350. They are one of
=
the
most expansive.

I would say you shouldn't pay more then =A3300.

What parts of the uk are you in?=20

Ben Addison
Electrical Contractors
Tel 01924 430767