From: s369180 [mailto:yahoo@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 20 April 2004 22:16
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] List trouble?

Hi,

I used to use a freeserve account which was always bouncing. I've
changed email accounts now, but looking at the web version of the
list there are a lot of messages that have not reached my intray. I
realise that recent messages take a while to propogate but there arte
some a few days old that have not reached me yet. The problem is that
one was a reply to my post! I worry that I might not have read the
reply and thought you were all ignoring me, else the poster might
think I was ungrateful for not replying. I guess no-one knows what
they are missing on account of them being missing, but is this a
yahoo problem or is it me? TIA.