Re: Bed Detection

I plan to build some of these, since I can't find any to buy no matter
where I look.  I'll probably use a standard 240v PIR used for switching
on outside lights with a cluster of bright red LEDs.  I suspect that i
will be able to power the LEDs from the same supply that the PIR uses -
I doubt that it runs straight off the 240v mains.  The PIRs are about a
tenner, the LEDs a few pence each, the only hard part is finding a
suitable box to put it all in, and a power socket in the right place.

Martin