Re: [OT] Can i send a picture message to some one ?

  • Subject: Re: [OT] Can i send a picture message to some one ?
  • From: "m_surgenor" <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 09:59:25 -0000

I didnt realise this, and I don't know if it's the same for all
providers, but with Orange you can e-mail mobile phone pictures and
if the recipient hasn't a picture capable phone they get a text
pointing them to a web version. Here's the FAQ...

---------
http://www.orange.co.uk/services/photomessaging/faqs.html

I have an Orange Photo Messaging phone; can I send photo messages to
email addresses?

Yes. You can actually send photo messages to three different
destinations. Not only can you send to other Photo Messaging phones,
but you can also send directly to email addresses by simply inputting
an email address instead of a mobile phone number. The message will
be received as a normal email. Finally, you can send photo messages
to any other mobile which does not support Photo Messaging, and the
person will receive a text message with details of how to view the
message on the web. It costs the same amount to send to any of the
above.
---------

Malcolm

-- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Dean Barrett" <dean@r...> wrote:
> I know this sounds really stupid..
>
> I've taken a picture via my mobile and need to now get it off.
>
> Can i sent it to someone via SMS thingy who has a bluetooth link to
their
> PC, and then email it to me.
>
> (i'm not really in to these mobile phone things...)
>

> Dean.
>

>       Try our amazing lighting demonstration online now, and watch
in
> realtime via our webcam. Click below and follow the CBus links.
>       www.rolec.net
>       dean@r...
>       Tel: 01908-210677
>       Fax: 01908-210678
>      The information in this internet E-mail is confidential and is
intended
> solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information
in it by
> anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are
solely
> those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The
Rolec