Re: New G4 Powerbook

The Mac has Microsoft Office. You can easily connect to a windows network
and view shares etc.

In fact it is more reliable than a windows machine trying to share folders
etc!

I often bring in my Mac into my PC office and connect it to the network and
browse the network.

As for PC specific software you would have to run Virtual PC for that. Or
see if there is a Mac equivalent, which increasingly there is.

Regards,

Henry

At 00:50 20/04/2004, you wrote:
>Rob Mouser wrote:
>
> >Oooooh nice. Never owned an Apple but after buying an iPod could
seriously
> >become a convert.
> >But can you run Microsoft Office and vpn into a windows network
and view
> >shares etc? As I'd be buggered without that! And what about other
Windows