RE: Re: Scart switchers

  • Subject: RE: Re: Scart switchers
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 21:04:56 +0100

If your budget will go to it then this is a viable alternative:

http://www.keene.co.uk/cgi-bin/codesearch.pl?HSR1000

I have one and it works very well, no wide screen switching though. On my
42" plasma I can see no noticeable signal loss.
Lots of switching options. Supports spdif switching too!

You can not directly select an input/output with the front panel or remote,
merely up/down through the available inputs. For that reason I'm going to
change mine. As mine in Node 0.

So if you want a cheaper second hand one I'm your man ;-)

Rob