RE: [OT] Free to air cards

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Free to air cards
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward (GEG)" <haweste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 18:23:26 +0100

When I ordered mine, it came through Channel 4, IIRC there way a link on
the BBC Digital site . . .
http://www.bbc.co.uk/digital/howtoget.shtml#satellite

I can't remember if that was the number I phoned, but you want the
"subscription-free" option.

An alternative, which I can't believe I'm actually going to post, but here
goes: One of the . . . errr . . . more "mature" viewing channels
has a 'register' option - you then pay for what you watch, when you watch
it. I don't know if just registering with one of these channels would get
you the required card though.

HTH,

Tim H.
<blushing>

+

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

Member Offers - http://www.freeranger.co.uk/ukha