RE: Occupancy PIRs

  • Subject: RE: Occupancy PIRs
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward (GEG)" <haweste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 07:10:28 +0100

Hi,

I don't know what happened to Simon, or quite what his products were, but
TLC have a couple of 360deg PIRs. They're intended for security systems, so
I don't know whether they'd do exactly what you want.

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/TSEAGLE.html
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/VCDISC.html

I've no connection with TLC, other than being a happy customer :-)

HTH,

Tim H.

+