RE: [OT][VERY OT] Woodshavings...

  • Subject: RE: [OT][VERY OT] Woodshavings...
  • From: "Stephen Jones" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 23:21:57 +0100

Hmm.... yes. I see your point. I was thinking more along the lines of an
inch at the btm rather than 3/4 filling the tank.

But surely you'd rather whittle away a big lump of wood with a power
tool rather than buying pink bags of Carefresh :)

And if you did get a planer, you could get yourself a fish smoker as
well and use some of those hardwood (oak perhaps) shavings to smoke your
own fish -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/foodheroes/fish.shtml

http://www.ishop.co.uk/ishop/243/shopscr2360.html