Occupancy PIRs

Hello,

I would like to buy some occupancy PIRs. I read on the list that the
person to get them from was Simon at Ecolume. I did contact Simon a
month or two ago but lost touch following a computer crash and email
problems. I haven't seen him posting here for a while and the phone
number I had for Ecolume is not taking calls at the moment. I know he
had a fire, and I am hoping it has not forced him out of business.
Does anyone know what has happened to Simon, and if he is AWOL, can
you recommend any other occupancy PIR and where to buy them from? I
am looking for a ceiling mounted 360 degree coverage to automate
lights in occupied rooms primarily.

Many thanks.