RE: [OT] CCTV Bullet Camera and DV Camcorder?

  • Subject: RE: [OT] CCTV Bullet Camera and DV Camcorder?
  • From: "Anthony Livingstone" <email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 18:48:21 +0100

Cheers Rob,
=20
Was on rfconcepts last night and looked at the battery pack, mic, etc
but for some reason missed the section on helmet cams & packs.
=20
I was hoping to get a cheep bullet cam somewhere and put the rest of the
bits together from Maplins or the like but after seeing their ready made
packs I ordered their Package 3 (not sure why they don't have a Pack
2!).
This seems to be a good quality high resolution camera with 480 lines
plus you get everything else you need for only =A320 more!
Sure I could have got a cheaper camera but the video quality of my Sony
camcorder is excellent so I don't want to be let down by poor optics.
=20
Should be here after the weekend and I hope to get to use it in anger
next weekend...
=20
(Just need to sell my soul now to get a Geovision and another few
cameras!)
=20
Anto.
=20