RE: Re: Alternative circuit for caller ID converter?

  • Subject: RE: Re: Alternative circuit for caller ID converter?
  • From: "Ward, David" <DAvid.Ward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:51:18 +0100

Id' deffinateley Opto-Isolate

A quick look at the LCD and maybe a poke with a 'scope should tell you what
format it uses

Sureley the UKHA_D way would be to have an addon board that talked Xap or
Xpl over ethernet, incorperated a WEB server, RSS feed, sendMyText
messages,
poped up OSD via Tivo and paused Tivo so that you could collect your
coffee.

Of course it would also have the Axis webcam, but incorperate OCR from the
images and announce them via AT&T natural voices ;-)

Dave