Re: Telephone wiring question

  • Subject: Re: Telephone wiring question
  • From: "matt_miles_uk" <m_miles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 08:45:51 -0000

hi!

Thanks for the suggestion.  ADSL may be a possibility in the future,
not sure if i'll be changing from cable soon but definitely a
possibility.

Cheers,

Matt
--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Young, Jeff" <Jeff.Young@D...>

wrote:
> > Sorry - gave you duff info :(
> >
> > I meant to say I chopped off the BT plug and replaced with RJ45.
> >
> > There are other alternatives though - like getting some of the
RJ45
> to BT converters that just plug in. I personally didn't like this
> option as they're a little bulky if on show - and cost more than an
> RJ46 plug! (only a few quid each I think???)
> >
> > Paul.

my
BT

<fmcalind@b...>
> the
> > > small 4

 How do
you
> > > adapt

or you guys

<groups@s...>
some patch
> panel
> > > ways
brought in
the
> into
> > > one
in the same
> way.
phone
cable
> > > goes
system if you
> have a

my mates house I
> think
> > > (if

take some pics of
> your
> > > setup
wires how do you
> get
> > > each
BT master on
each
> > > outlet?

Yahoo!

http://www.ukha2004.com

> > > UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW! http://www.ukha2004.com
> > >
> > > http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
> > >
> > > Member Offers - http://www.freeranger.co.uk/ukha
> > > Yahoo! Groups Links

~--> Buy
> Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer
> at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
> http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/IBOolB/TM

------------
> The information contained herein is confidential and is intended
solely for the
> addressee. Access by any other party is unauthorised without the
express
> written permission of the sender. If you are not the intended
recipient, please
> contact the sender either via the company switchboard on +44 (0)20
7623 8000, or
> via e-mail return. If you have received this e-mail in error or
wish to read our
> e-mail disclaimer statement and monitoring policy, please refer to
> http://www.drkw.com/disc/email/
or contact the sender.