Re: Telephone wiring question

Hi Matt

> Morning all (or afternoon if your reading this past 12!)
Good afternoon ( 5pm here in Oz)...

Personally  i would use cat5 and wire to a patch panel (this is how i have
done mine )....The reason being if you wire it for a phone point then thats
always what it will be....if wired back to your patch panel  using cat5
then
today its a phone point tomorrow it can be  a network point, an ir rx point
a KAT5 point  etc....Keith D can probably explain this better than me...
Hope it makes some sense
Frank