RE: Re: Music Server Software

  • Subject: RE: Re: Music Server Software
  • From: "Rowdy" <aoop43@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 23:33:33 +0100

Keyvan,

I think this is the bit I didn't really understand, whether each client
controlled the central PC (the one with MC9) or whether each client just
streamed whatever you requested to that PC (if that makes sense). What I
want to achive is the streamed MP3's across my lan, which I guess MC9
and Musiclobby will not let me do?

Keith