RE: NTL cable signal

  • Subject: RE: NTL cable signal
  • From: "Mark" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 14:50:30 +0100

> >From memory, there's actually several signals on the 1 wire.
>
> Analogue UHF TV
> Digital TV
> Cable Modem (Up & Down)

While on the subject, I have Telewest Broadband at home, and want to use
the Analogue signal for my TV's due to having very poor reception where
I am.

Now I have connected a TV to the output for the cable modem and can
receive a signal. So that's a good start, but obviously I need both
connected at the same time.

I have had a look for a splitter or something similar. Maplin have one
but it is on a 28 day back order. CPC also have one but the postage will
work out more expensive than the splitter.

So does anyone have any recommendations of anywhere else I can try,
preferably collection (near Wolverhampton) or will my idea not work?

Thanks

Mark.