RE: Voltage detectors?

  • Subject: RE: Voltage detectors?
  • From: "Jon Whiten" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 11:37:07 +0100

How about a plug-in wall wart power supply plugged into the mains before
the
ups.  You may then be able to connect its low-voltage output to your
monitoring setup, possibly via a relay.  In fact, a mains-rated relay such
as RS 394-9116 (see http://rswww.com )
connected across the input supply of
the UPS would allow you to track the presence/absence of the supply.

Regards

Jon Whiten
http://www.whiten.co.uk