[Very OT !] Any Tivo owners record "William & Mary" ?

  • Subject: [Very OT !] Any Tivo owners record "William & Mary" ?
  • From: "Alex Monaghan" <ha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 21:10:06 +0100

My video decided to screw up, most of the recording of Sunday's William
&
Mary just fades into hiss and then the thing decided to cut off the ending
(despite using the PDC option). That'll teach me to go away to my parent's
for the weekend :-(

Anyone got this on a Tivo (or other similar format) and able to make it
available for download (and point me to a suitable player for a PC) ?

Time to upgrade the VHS to some new technology ? Perhaps then persuade
SWMBO
that this HA that's currently causing lifting of floor boards, making
channels in the walls for cat.5 etc... Is really of value to her :-)