RE: Screwfix Central Vacuum Kit

  • Subject: RE: Screwfix Central Vacuum Kit
  • From: "White, Peter" <peter.white@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 19:50:40 +0100

I noticed that too, but the price doesn't seem to be too competitive
(compared to the offers are the recent NEC Selfbuild show), though I've not
done a like-for-like comparison.  I've got a leaflet somewhere that's
offering a full system for a 2000 ft/2 house for =A3395, though of course
t=
hat
might be $hite when compared to the screwfix version.

Pete