RE: VIOM Script

Thanks, I'll take a look...

Although I did write a Homeseer plugin for the VIOM shortly after I got it,
(whilst I was learning how to craft a Homeseer plugin), which gives access
to the IO ports, and I think at least one person is actually using it in
anger with no major problems reported so far... (fingers crossed!)

I have a look at the script anyway though & see if it offers anything
the
plgin doesn't do.

Paul G.

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger