From: Ho Yin Ng [mailto:yahoogroups@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 08 April 2004 14:00
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] OT - Touch screen PC

Hurrah ...

Touch screen PC has arrived!

But the post office are holding it and are taking their time to redeliver
it .. :-(

The taxes which are too be paid comes to =A333.82 ... is that about right=
?

At last I get to understand what all of you have been talking about ..

But got to do my exams first though .. After the 16th june .. I will be
embarking on some more serious projects!

Thanks everyone!

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

Member Offers - http://www.freeranger.co.uk/ukha

-