Re: CCTV Server Hardware (again)

Mark

I am in the process of building the exact same system for the house=20
and if successfull (big IF !!) will need to build another for the=20
office.
I have an older pc (about a year) with an Abit MAX mobo, 2.66 P4=20
(533 FSB) and a Gainward FX5200 graphics card and 1GB RAM and 2x=20
seagate 160Gb SATA drives with RAID 0 in a Chieftech case. I built=20
this as my personal pc for the study. This gives me an excuse to U/G=20
my desktop and use this box for the Geovision server.
I am orderding the geovision kit (I am going for the 650 too)and=20
cameras from RF concepts this week and would be interested to see=20
how you get on with yours.
Are you going to get the real time display card for the GV650 (GV-
DSP) with yours?
They are doing a 12 cam offer with the dsp card at =A3599.

Regards

Keyvan
--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Mark McCall" <lists@a...> wrote:
> Just had a reply from Henrys.co.uk about recommendations for the=20
PC to run