Problems with Tivo Backup

I decided that it was time to rebuild my Tivo, I've been getting lots of
stuttering lately and decided my existing drives have done good
service.  I have downloaded MFS Tools 2.0 and dismantled the tivo.

I mount the 2 existing Tivo drives in the PC and run the MFS backup.
Mfsbackup reports that my 39 hour tivo (40GB) was upgraded to 151 hours
(140GB) and that the backup with be 151 Hours!!!!!

I am thinking that the backup should be 39 hours!!!!  I cannot restore
this to the new 120GB disk that I am planning to use as my A drive (I
will later add either an 80Gb or another 120GB drive).

I am running mfsbackup with -l 32 and -6so which I think says to
compress my drive.

How can I upgrade this machine?  I have a very old single disk verison 1
cd image that I could use but it is ancient.....

Suggestions would be appreciated!!!!

Adrian

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

Member Offers - http://www.freeranger.co.uk/ukha