RE: Building CCTV Server - GeoVision

I've got one of the 4 input LEX machines here ... Nice bit of kit, cool
running enough, damn near silent (just the occasional hard disc "tick
tick")
... Shame they couldn't get proper keyboard and mouse ports on them but the
supplied USB kb/m adapter works fine and I have this one set up so it auto
logs in and then I just administer it by Remote Desktop anyway.

Phil