Re: Re: Fw: Starting on HomeSeer

I'm not aware of any web based changes that don't work at the moment.  I
will to admit to experiencing some in the past (a save that didn't always
save the one of the settings) but i've always reported them and found them
fixed in future releases.

Whilst there was a period a year or so ago where their support
repsonsivness suffered a little as they become more popular i've always
found HomeSeer one of the best s/w companies to deal with and their support
forums are second to none.  Oopps sorry, didn't mean that!  After UKHA_D
they are second to none... 8-)

As far as hints and tips are concerned, i find it an extremely reliable
system although i still force a server reboot every couple of weeks to be
sure. My system usually sits there running away in the background without
any intervention. Things usually only go wrong after i fiddle with
something!  My biggest bugbear though is the CM12U. I'm on my fourth one
and always keep a spare handy just in case - which at 50 quid a  time is
ridiculous (althogh lately i've taken to buying sh on ebay)...

Malcolm