RE: Free to a good home - Pronto RU950

What unfortunate timing. I have just set up a new account for Mr 149 who
recently lost his mother. A heart rending story of brutality and greed -
not that I am greedy of course but a cut of several million pulled very
effectively at my heart strings ;-)) I am currently waiting for the
transfer which I am assured will go without problems as his brother is the
bank manager of the internet bank 149,com

When this happens I will of course retire and devote all my energies to
producing free home automation gadgets for members of this list.

Fingers crossed

Ian

"Darryl Mattocks" <Darryl.Mattocks@xxxxxxx>
01/04/2004 12:25