From: Stuart Grimshaw [mailto:stuart@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 01 April 2004 11:30
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] OT Electronics guru

On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 at 10:12:59AM +0100, anthony.kirrane@xxxxxxx
wrote:
> Hi all
>
> As some of you may be aware my LCD screen is stopping all X10
communication
> in my home.  Well I am fairly certain it is the screen.  Everything
worked
> fine for about 12 months then all stopped working and erroneous
commands

You could always try wrapping the power cord round a toroidal magnet, that
used to be a good method of removing interference caused by radio equipment
back in the day...

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

Member Offers - http://www.freeranger.co.uk/ukha