[OT] DNS issues with D-Link 304 ethernet router

Sorry for the OT nature of this post but hoping someone here can
help.  For a few days now I've been unable to reach some websites
>from
microsoft.com and google.co.uk.

The internet connection is over ISDN (live in the wilds here) using
a D-Link 304 router

The problem occurs on all the machines on the network WinXP desktop,
WinXP laptops, Fedora Core Desktop, Sharp Zaurus PDA  and using a
wide array of browsers......except one - my main music server
running Windows 2000 Server and IE5.5.

I'm fairly certain it's an issue with the DNS Server IP Address on
the router.  D-Link suggest leaving the IP addresses blank in the
config.  This certainly has worked for the vast majority of sites
but not getting to the two I've mentioned is a pain.  And how can I
get to those sites through the Windows 2000 box.  Deeply grateful if
anyone can help