RE: mail bounce

Hi Sean,

Yes I use Demon and it appears that when it receives a 'Spam'
message (or one it identifies as such) via Yahoo Groups it hard bounces it
and this causes Yahoo to 'suspend' your account until you reactivate it. It
has happened twice now to me in the last week or so and is a right pain.
The
particular message it identified as Spam was actually a legitimate message.
I spoke to the helpdesk (who were suitably inappropriately named) as they
suggested I talk to Yahoo !  Their alternate suggestion was that I removed
the Spam filtering on my account.