Just joined - first question!

Hello All,

I have just signed up to this group and hope to enjoy
sharing my interest in Home Automation. Just a quick
email to introduce myself and take the opportunity to
pose a question.

I am relatively new to this (last 2 years or so) and
my system currently includes a range of X10 modules,
1-wire network, controlled using Homeseer on a
dedicated PC.
One question I would like to ask is if anyone has any
knowledge of fixing/diagnosing problems with AD10 DIN
modules. I have a couple controlling my boiler and
central heating and one has just stopped responding to
X10 commands. It operates manually fine ON and OFF
using the switch on the module.
I don't mind opening it up and replacing any
components if they can be identified as faulty (have
successfully converted 110V modules to 230V operation
- well chuffed with that one!)
Any ideas appreciated.

Regards,
John

WIN FREE WORLDWIDE FLIGHTS - nominate a cafe in the Yahoo! Mail Internet
Cafe Awards  www.yahoo.co.uk/internetcafes