From: Karen Maltese [mailto:furrywfourpaws@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 11:59 AM
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Another newbie...

Hi - new member, my name is Irene and I live in Connecticut USA. My husband
and I are doing lots of renovations on our home and being as my hubby
worked as a robotics engineer he's really into automation... so I thought
this group may help me get a flavor for it!  I don't know what he's talking
about half the time!

I'll probably be lurking silently for a little while to learn the ropes..
this looks like a very active and interesting group, can't wait to learn
more!

Irene
New Milford, Connecticut
US

Karen

Do you Yahoo!?

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

Member Offers - http://www.freeranger.co.uk/ukha