Re: multiple modulators

Hi,

Just rewired a bunch of vcr's and instead of looping through all of=20
them I connected them to a passive splitter the otherway around (so 4=20
out becomes 4 in) to get all on 1 cable, then to an inline amp with=20
multiple outputs - works fine. (just make sure you don't get a=20
satellite splitter , they use higher frequencies only)

rgds Rob.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, umar@d... wrote:
> Hi
>=20
> I would like to modulate a number of CCTV camera signals so that=20
each camera is
> viewable on a different TV channel.
>=20
> The only solution I have come to so far is to use single modulators=20
and loop
> through from one to another. Maplins have a Universal modulator=20
that does that
> for =A330. Quite reasonable. For 8 cameras and a matrix view, I
need=20
9 channels -
> =A3270 - plus without amplification, I'm not sure how well this
would=20
work.