multiple modulators

Hi

I would like to modulate a number of CCTV camera signals so that each
camera is
viewable on a different TV channel.

The only solution I have come to so far is to use single modulators and
loop
through from one to another. Maplins have a Universal modulator that does
that
for £30. Quite reasonable. For 8 cameras and a matrix view, I need 9
channels -
£270 - plus without amplification, I'm not sure how well this would work.

A quick google shows up some American products, but they are of course
NTSC, and
probably unwilling to ship to the UK.

Does anyone have a solution - cost effective, and efficient.

Cheers

Umar

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

Member Offers - http://www.freeranger.co.uk/ukha