RE: Re: [OT ish] Pics of my progressing workshop build

Hi Rob,

I looked at a load of different manufacturers. The best seemed to be
Scandi=
navian (not surprisingly!). Went for a Lugarde 'Nick' 4m x 4m (3.1m ridge
h=
eight) with double glazed, double door and window. Supplied flat packed
wit=
h joists, all timber pre cut, door, window, floor, roof, felt shingles etc
=
- came to around =A33100 IIRC.

Just then needs stain/protection. I'm also going to fully insulate and
line=
it and fit a comprehensive electricity system with 13A and 16A sockets, RC=
D, daylight high frequency fluorescents etc.

www.lugarde.nl

Went with www.watersideleisure.co.uk as they price matched the cheapest
quo=
te I found.

The cabin is made from 44mm thick 'straight cut' planks so it's not the
cur=
vy, fussy design you normally associate with the phrase 'log cabin' -
quite=
contemporary actually and they also do other modern looking buildings.

Let me know if you want any other detail.

Paul