Re: Home Intranet - Link to Outlook Contacts?

You've got five options here, listed by my preference.

1.  Plaxo (www.plaxo.com) - let it do the hard work for you not sure=20
if you can call there pages from your intranet might be worth=20
checking with them.

2.  Import/Export Routinue - you could write a bit of code so you=20
just press a button on your outlook toolbar and get it to export to=20
a mysql/postgresql/mssql db.  Then respectively you could write a=20
php/asp/aspx pages to display the data.

3.  Exchange Server (get an action pack as its only =A3200 a year) -=20
still involes writing custom pages to view the data but can be done.

4.  SharePoint - has a full api for this sort of stuff what you want.

5.  Install Outlook on your server and use COM via asp to get the=20
data.  Crappest way ever to do it as its prone to crashing etc.

Im sure theres a lot more solutions than that too, thats all i can=20
think of, off the top of my head.