Re: Office Mp3 streaming

Hiya!
what you need is remote control over winamp on pc a - I am pretty sure
that theres a  plug-in that allows remote control of winamp (note you
need to have v2 of winamp running on pc a to stream to the shoutcast
server (which can be on the same box))
Not sure how good the plug-in for remote control is or exactly what you
can get from it - but am sure there is one... have a look in the plugin
section of winamp site.

hth
Wayne.