Re: Network Cabinet + Home Cinema Speakers

can't check at the moment, as it's in the garage, but i'm pretty
sure its 600mm in depth.
I've certainly mounted Cisco 3548XL Enterprise switches in there
which are pretty deep.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Geraint.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "mike" <mikegriff@e...> wrote:
> Hi Geraint
>
> What is the depth of the 19u cabinet ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Mike
>

>   _____

ViewItem&item=3088086934&category=14996&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%
> 3AIT&rd=1
>
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?

ViewItem&item=3088086934&category=14996&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%
> 3AIT&rd=1
>
> Cheers
> Geraint.
>

> UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
> http://www.ukha2004.com
>
> http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
>
> Member Offers - http://www.freeranger.co.uk/ukha
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor