RE: [OT?]

> Unfortunately I dont think that would work on this PC.
>
> I tried all the boot manage software that was available but the
> only way the
> PC would actually see the drive to boot was if I put the jumper
> in place to
> tell the BIOS it was a 32Gb drive. Without the jumper it refuses
> to work. It
> also wont handle more than one CD Rom drive irrespective of which
> of the IDE
> channels they are on. :-(

Keith,

I have a P3-600 with MOBO that's sitting collecting dust.  It needs a case,
PSU, HDD etc but if it would help you it's yours!  I may be able to find a
stick or two of PC100/133 RAM laying about (probably 32MB) which you could
have as well.

The cost?  Just put me a place ABOVE Phil in the KAT5 switcher list >:)

James H