RE: [OT?]

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [OT?]
  • From: "Ian Willoughby" <ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 14:07:02 +0100

Hi Tim,
Putting DVD/CD on the same channel will slow down disks and it is
impossible/unreliable doing on the fly recordings on the same channel so
the answer is to use your disk to buffer the recording and not use on the
fly recording. To be honest on the fly recording is always a bit dodgy and
for the slight increase in time that offloading to disk incurrs it is worth
it.

R's
Ian