Re: [OT] Zone labs firewall or other

Hi Justin

When this happens Zonealarm locks up the PC once the Zonealarm window
becomes active i.e. I click on it using remote control. By locks up I mean
the I cannot access other applications via remote control.  If you think I
can use your code to write a keypoke type program then please send it over.
At the moment though I am tending towards using a different firewall
without the problems although finding one is proving tricky.

I heard back from Zone labs and they said if I upgraded to the paid for
version then support would become available. I would do this if I knew I
would not have this problem so this is catch 22.

Ho hum.....

Ian

Justin
<justin@gadgetjun