Blue Peter - HA special

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Blue Peter - HA special
  • From: "mark_harrison_uk2" <mph@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 12:56:32 -0000

Now children,

Send you daddies out of the room, because we're going to make them a
special Christmas present.

You may need to get mummy to help you, which may be a problem, since
there's NO WAY she'll let this present in the house. However,
convincing mummy that you need things is a key life skill [this line
sponsored by McDonalds, official junk food provider to Blue Peter].

What you'll need to get is:

- Some glue (or double-sided sticky tape for speed)
- Some cardboard boxes, the sides of daddy's Plasma TV box
- Some big yoghurt pots
- Some kitchen silver foil

That's right. We're going to make an AV cabinet for daddy. Start by
turning the yoghurt pots upside-down, and cover them with silver foil.

Then, add the bits of cardboard to the edge, cover them with silver
foil.

Finally, put up a website so that daddy knows that these cabinets
are "WLAN-ready".

Now children, won't daddy be surprised on Christmas morning.