[OT] Zone labs firewall or other

I have a Win2000 server box running under the stairs which has HV, phone
logging and other applications running on it. As part of its duties it
does terminal services for my ePods and a little Internet so it is good
common sense to install a firewall. Pre my latest horrid crash (power
supply/motherboard) I had zonealarm running on it. My problem is that when
ever it came up with an alert I could not press the OK button or do
anything else via remote control (I use radmin). This meant grovelling
under the stairs to use the local controls and I am getting too old for
that!

Does anyone know how I can either get remote control over the zonealarm
firewall software or point me at a nice simple firewall for Win2k server.

Thanks

Ian