UKHA 2004

Just a little date for the diary:

UKHA 2004: 15th and 16th May 2004
Location: Ramada Jarvis Hotel, Hatfield
Cost (tbc): =A325 for two days, =A315 for one day if booked early*
=A335 for two days, =A320 for one day if booked late*

* definition of early and late to be announced in the near future.=20
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY OR ASK TO BOOK YET!

Meeting rooms: We are likely to have all three of the big rooms at=20
the hotel. This will allow us to have two presentation rooms side by=20
side (same as the main room this year) and an even bigger room for=20
table demos and for the evening meal. All rooms will be available for=20
set up by those doing demos from 6pm Friday 14th May at the latest,=20
we may well get access to some or all of the rooms earlier than that.

Bedrooms: attendees will get a special rate of =A330 per person sharing=20
or =A345 for a single (compared with up to =A375 for a room this year).

Evening meal: I have received a selection of menus from =A318 per head=20
to =A327 per head for a three course meal. This will be served in the=20
Comet suite which also has it's own bar. Menu choices and other=20
details will be provided in the coming weeks.

There will I'm sure be lots more to discuss over the coming months,=20
but for now please make a date in your diaries.